Au (Munich)

After the municipality had been made a town in 1808 it was given its own coat of arms on 25 July 1808 by the Royal Bavarian Landes-Commissariat. It is likely that coat of arms also applied to Haidhausen.

Description: Three silver lilies with green styling and 6 leaves on a blue background.

After the incorporation into the city of Munich in 1854, all rights to the coat of arms belonged to the Munich city council.