Terms & Policies
Aggregation by humans and machines is an integral part of the ecosystem.
Original publisher makes its news headlines available via RSS feeds to facilitate reading stories via news aggregators. News results are algorithmically selected, the selection and placement of stories determined automatically by a computer program. The content section shows articles, graphics, or videos that are chosen by the original publisher.
The aggregator’s site sends readers to the original source, where that original publisher gets the benefits of having new users introduced to its other content and its subscription solicitations. Thus, many of the cited publishers view the readers sent through aggregation sites as a benefit.
Notably, those readers go to the original publication sources because they want the greater detail those sources provide. And that means that aggregation works for the publishers if the aggregator’s site acts as a referral, provide an easily usable direct link to the original site.
So news aggregation sites set up to facilitate links to the original source. Sophisticated software crawling through millions of websites picks up news articles with client tags more efficiently and accurately, in seconds.
Copyright Infringement Notification Policy.
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app.
We are committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible.
The app does use third-party services that declare their Terms and Conditions.
We cannot always take responsibility for the way when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. We accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you.
We do not control the use of legal tools, or have knowledge of whether the use of legal tools is authorized by the copyright owner.
If you are the copyright owner of content, If you have reason to believe that any material or activity on a site is infringing the rights owned by you or someone else for whom you have authority to act, please follow our DMCA Notice & Takedown Procedure.
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site.
Notice of Infringing Material
To file a notice of infringing material on a site, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.