Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque

The Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque (Arabic: جامع أبو العباس المرسي‎) is an Egyptian mosque in the city of Alexandria. It is dedicated to the 13th century Murcian Andalusi Sufi saint Abul Abbas al-Mursi, whose tomb it contains.

It is located in the Anfoushi neighborhood of Alexandria, near the Citadel of Qaitbay.

Abul Abbas al-Mursi died in 1286 and was buried here. The mosque was first built in 1307.

The mosque was redesigned and built in today's current form by Eugenio Valzania and Mario Rossi in the years 1929/1945, and was highly influenced by Egypt's Old Cairo buildings and architecture.