Investigators: Electrical issue sparked fire that destroyed Vt. business
CASTLETON, Vt. (WCAX) - Investigators say an electrical issue sparked a fire that destroyed a Castleton business earlier this month.
Fire investigators weren’t able to determine exactly where it started but they say it was not suspicious.
They say the first sign of flames captured by a surveillance camera showed the fire at the front counter.
That’s from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Castleton American Legion. The chief says they expect a large community turnout.